New from BD – the Hi5 Rebuildable 47RH/47RE/48RE Torque Converter. This converter increases your torque holding capacity by 5x and has been tested to handle up to 3480 lb-ft of torque. See more details below.
With 5 clutch surfaces, the Hi5 increases your torque holding capacity by 5x and has been tested to handle up to 3480lb-ft of torque. With a complete bolted together assembly, you can unbolt, rebuild and replace your clutch pack in the pits or in your shop. Eliminate extra shipping, inspection, or service charges associated with non-rebuildable torque converters. You can do all the required maintenance with simple hand tools.
- No more costly cut and weld rebuilds
- 5 large diameter frictional surfaces
- Billet machined piston, hoop and torque converter cover
- Heavy Duty springs absorb engagement shocks and reduce harshness
- Track tested to handle up to 3480lb-ft of torque
- Choose from 23, 27, or 35 spline options plus different stators
- Fits 6 or 12 bolt flexplates (12 Bolt BD Flexplate available)
- Kit includes a bell housing spacer and dowels for bolt-in fit