New from Holley – the Hays’ Diesel 650 Clutch. This single-disc clutch can handle up to 650 lbs. ft. of torque while providing great drivability and a stock pedal feel. See more details below.
Holley/MSD is pleased to announce the release of Hays’ Diesel 650 Clutch, a single-disc unit that’s a noticeable upgrade from stock clutches developed specifically to handle Diesel engines that make up to 650 foot-pounds of torque. They include a matched pressure plate and a single heavy-duty high-torque steel-back clutch disc and offer vastly improved drivability and a true stock pedal “feel” for smooth, chatter-free engagement.
Available for Dodge 5.9L Cummins Diesel and Ford 6.0L and 7.3L Power Stroke Diesels, Hays Diesel 650 Clutches feature a riveted disc with advanced steel-back friction material that provides 30% more clamping force, superior strength, better heat dissipation, extended wear, and quick recovery. The steel-back facings are riveted to a marcel fin disc that allows for smooth and positive engagement perfect for street use, towing, and heavy hauling applications.
- Excellent replacement for stock clutch for torque levels up to 650 lbs. ft.
- Great drivability along with stock pedal feel
- Upgraded clutch materials offers up to 30% more clamping pressure than stock OE clutch
- Features a matched pressure plate and a heavy duty, high torque steel back clutch disc
- Smooth, chatter-free operation using top quality organic composite friction surface material
- Riveted clutch disc with advanced steel back friction material provides additional clamping force and superior strength
- Kits come complete with pressure plate, clutch disc, throwout bearing, alignment tool, and instructions