New from Mishimoto – the 2008-2010 Ford 6.4L Power Stroke Transmission Cooler. This cooler provides a 121% larger surface area over stock and increases core volume by 63%. See more details below.
Heavy loads are no match for a 2008–2010 Ford 6.4L Power Stroke equipped with the Mishimoto 6.4L Transmission Cooler. The Ford 6.4L Power Stroke is renowned for its towing capabilities. With up to 16,000 lbs of towing capacity, it’s certainly no slouch. But every powertrain has its limits. With the Mishimoto 6.4L Power Stroke transmission cooler, you’ll be able to push those limits knowing that your transmission is protected.
The 17-row stacked-plate cooler provides a 121% larger surface area over stock and increases core volume by 63%. That all adds up to a road and dyno-proven 20°F drop in transmission fluid temperature at the cooler outlet.
No modifications are necessary for installation, and, just like all Mishimoto 6.4L Power Stroke parts, this cooler comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for 2008-2010 Ford 6.4L Power Stroke
- Stacked-plate design for maximum durability and efficiency
- Increases core volume by 63% over stock
- Increases surface area by 121% over stock
- Adjustable brackets allow you to fit the cooler with larger radiators or intercoolers
- Fits with Mishimoto radiator and intercooler
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty