New from PPE – their Ram 2500HD Diff Covers. These covers are made from high-quality cast aluminum for strength and optimum heat dissipation. See more details below.
Made in the USA from high-quality cast aluminum for strength and optimum heat dissipation. PPE’s differential covers offer industry-leading fluid cooling. Equipped with internal heat sinks and external cooling fins, increasing the pan’s surface area helping dissipate heat. This makes for a much cooler and denser oil. Cool, dense fluid lubricates better, which will extend differential service life.
To keep the fluid clean, PPE installed its exclusive high-powered Neodymium magnet equipped fill plug will pull harmful ferrous metal particles right out of the oil before they have a chance to attack the bearings and gears.
- One quart extra oil capacity
- Cast from high-grade aluminum alloy
- Significant reduction in differential fluid temps
- Adds additional strength to gear housing
- Billet 304 stainless steel Neodymium magnet equipped fill plug
- Available in Raw, Brushed and Black finishes