New from Summit Racing – the DuramaxTuner SPADE Series Tuners for 2011-16 Duramax trucks. These products are sure to boost the performance of your diesel. See more details below.
Get more out of your Duramax diesel-powered GM truck with help from the Duramax experts at DuramaxTuner. Summit Racing offers the company’s SPADE Series Tuners for 2011-16 trucks.
SPADE Series Tuners
The SPADE (Standalone Programming and Diagnostic Equipment) tuners feature five preset tunes that download to your truck’s ECU via the OBDII diagnostic port:
- Optimized Stock provides a smoother idle than stock and refined timing tables to lower EGTs and improve fuel mileage
- Light Tow adds up to 55 extra horsepower for trucks towing loads under 8,000 pounds
- Heavy Tow adds up to 40 extra horsepower and is recommended for towing loads from 8,000 pounds to the truck’s Gross Vehicle Weight
- Sport Economy adds up to 100 horsepower and improves throttle response, allows quicker shifts, and lowers average RPM in daily driving situations
- Race is for maximum performance with engines that have a stock turbo and fuel injectors. It adds up to 135 horsepower yet keeps the EGTs at an acceptable level to prevent damage to the drivetrain. A 150 GPH lift pump is highly recommended
All SPADE LML tuners feature DuramaxTuner’s Smart EGT Control feature. It smoothly adjusts the proper tables to manage your EGTs automatically—no need to watch your EGTs like a hawk or worry about EGT spikes while downshifting.