New from Wagler – the WCP Duramax as-forged Street Connecting Rods. These rods are ready to handle up to 1,000 HP at a fraction of the cost of the nearest competition. See more details below.
WAGLER COMPETITION PRODUCTS has developed a new forged Duramax connecting rod that will make obtaining four-digit horsepower goals more affordable. Wagler uses an as-forged manufacturing process that forges the rod to shape and requires much less machining to finish. The result is a forged rod that will handle up to 1,000 HP for a fraction of the cost of the Competition Series rods.
Coming in at just $1,700 per set, the WCP Duramax As-forged Street Connecting Rods have great value. By offering this street and wallet friendly alternative to the bulletproof Competition Series connecting rods, Wagler Competition Products can offer something for all Duramax performance levels. Coming in at roughly $1,000 less than the closest competitor, Wagler’s As-forged Street connecting rods are a great choice for those who want to push their Duramax to the next level without pushing the budget, too.
- Made from 4340ACQ certified material
- All drafting, design, programming, machining, assembly, and QC performed in-house by qualified and experienced personnel
- Utilizes factory replacement bearings
- Honed to factory specifications and produced to fit factory pistons with no clearancing required
- Come standard with ARP2000 7/16″ fasteners.
- Machined in vital areas and shot peened to reduce stress risers
- Rated to handle up to 1,000 HP
- All sets balanced to a +/- 6 gram standard
- 100% made in the USA