With Edge Products‘ latest release of the CTS3, it was only a matter of time before they configured in some customized tuning for our trucks. For the 2001-2016 GM trucks powered by the 6.6-Liter Duramax engine, support is here for you. Edge is excited to add their all-new Evolution CTS3 to their lineup for these popular trucks.
The CTS3 will continue to include all of the great features, benefits, and extended coverage from the CTS2 while adding a new sleek, modern display. Boost the performance of your Duramax today with an Evolution CTS3.
- Most comprehensive, state-of-the-art, multi-gauge/tuner touch-screen display on the market
- 3rd Generation design is faster and more capable than ever
- Power levels designed for daily driving, towing, performance, and extreme
- Up to an additional 180-horsepower and 440 ft-lb TQ* on select Diesel Applications
- Up to an additional 80-horsepower and 90 ft-lb TQ* on Turbo Charged Gas Applications
- Up to an additional 50-horsepower and 50 ft-lb TQ* on Naturally Aspirated Gas Applications
- Settings for tuning shift points, shift firmness, TQ management, fuel pressure, and more
- Adjust Speed and Rev Limiters
- Correct Speedometer
- Simple installation – just plug into the OBDII port. No wiring required
- Monitor key vehicle parameters like trans temp, boost, RPM, and dozens more
- Full color, 5” capacitive touch screen with auto-dimming
- Offers crystal clear data at your fingertips
- Highly customizable gauges and backgrounds
- Boots up directly to gauge screen upon key cycle
- Swipe capability allows easy switching between screens as needed for towing, performance, economy, etc
- Built-in performance meter measures 0-60, ¼ mile times and more
- Advanced integrated data logger with export capability
- Ability to add vehicle licenses to tune multiple vehicles with one product
- Clear and Read DTC codes
- Wi-Fi updateable
For more information about Edge Products and the rest of their products, head on over to their website here. For more information about the CTS3 monitor itself, head over to our installation here where we took a deep dive into all of its capabilities. Stay tuned to Diesel Army for the latest in diesel truck performance, event coverage, and truck features.