Finding emissions-friendly upgrades for the latest trucks is a challenge. Let’s face it, these trucks are new, and not many companies have had the opportunity to experiment with real-world testing. But we recently learned about a new upgrade for the fifth-generation Ram (2019 through 2023) with a Cummins.
I am proud to let you Ram owners know about the latest offering from Calibrated Power, the HE300VG Stealth Mach 1 64 replacement turbo. According to Calibrated, this latest release delivers the perfect balance of power, drivability, and reliability. It is a true turbo improvement as it features an upgraded compressor wheel, turbine, and variable geometry nozzle assembly.
This turbo has the ability to move 30 percent more air through it than a stock unit can. It even does this while providing a better drive/boost pressure ratio than the stock charger. This means not only do you get more power, but you also get an extremely fast spool up, comparable to that of the stock charger.
If you tow or haul heavy loads on a regular basis with your fifth-generation Ram, this is the turbo for you. Quick spool-up means taking off from stops is a breeze, and the ability to retain your factory exhaust brake makes braking easier and saves your brake pads. Plus, our upgraded turbine wheel and HFV technology help to lower EGTs. This gives you even more confidence when towing a heavy load up a steep grade. To top it all off this turbo comes with a brand new genuine HE300vg Holset actuator to ensure proper operation.
The Stealth Mach 1 64 HE300VG for the fifth-generation Ram has undergone rigorous testing to demonstrate that it complies with federal emissions regulations. This testing provides the reasonable basis required by the standards defined by the EPA.
If your fifth-generation Ram is ready for quicker spool-up and all-around better performance, then it’s time to check out the new Stealth Mach 164 for your Cummins.
- Enough airflow to Support up to 700 horsepower
- Tested up to 600 RWHP with stock emissions equipment and tuning
- 30 percent more airflow available compared to stock
- Possible boost of 41 psi capable at sea level
- Custom billet compressor wheel
- 64mm, 11-blade wheel eliminates surge while towing
- Made from 7075 aluminum
- Tow without risk of surge (even while lugging)
- Lightweight and high-strength
- Oversized Turbine Wheel
- 25-percent larger inducer
- 30-percent larger exducer
- high-efficiency blade design
- Low drive pressures at high load
- HFV (High Flow Vane) Technology
- Billet vanes and nozzle ring assembly
- Retain factory exhaust brake and quick throttle response
- Pre-calibrated and no tuning required
This Fifth-Generation Ram Turbo is Designed For You If You…
- Want a turbo that’s manufactured in the USA
- Want superior towing performance
- Want to make more power and still retain a quick spool-up
- Daily drive your truck
- Want more power when you need it, but still want excellent street-ability
- Just want to replace your stock turbo with something more durable that offers better performance