New from Mishimoto – the 6.4L Ford Powerstroke Catch Can. This catch can features a CNC-machined lid with large M27 x 2.0 inlets and outlets to let your crankcase breathe. See more details below.
High-output engines require high-flow crankcase ventilation. Our high-flow catch can utilizes a high-capacity bottom with a 5.3 fl. oz. capacity. The CNC-machined lid includes large, M27 x 2.0 inlets and outlets to let your crankcase breathe. Inside the can is a CNC-machined baffle with integrated filter that lets crankcase gases flow through while filtering out potentially harmful fuel, oil, and water vapors. Like our compact baffled oil catch can, our high-flow catch can and filter are fully serviceable for easy draining and cleaning.
To make this kit a direct fit for your 2008–2010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke, Mishimoto includes a custom-engineered, 3mm-thick steel bracket. This bracket mounts the can in an easy-to-access location under the truck using existing mounting holes. This mounting location allows for quick and easy servicing, without even opening the hood. The catch can bracket is powder-coated black to protect it from the elements and includes stainless steel hardware to withstand the test of time.
Our kit also includes a CNC-machined, black anodized, aluminum oil fill neck and machined aluminum cap. This fill neck doesn’t just improve your truck’s under-hood aesthetics, it also eliminates the stock air-oil-separator that drains blow-by vapors back into the engine, keeping your engine running cleaner. The durable Mishimoto aluminum oil cap replaces the failure-prone ratcheting cap so you never have to worry about a stuck cap preventing you from adding oil.
Also included with this kit is a set of direct-fit hoses to carry blow-by away from your engine and into the Mishimoto catch can. For even more protection, this 2008–2010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke Baffled Oil Catch Can is backed by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for the 2008–2010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke
- High-flow catch can allows your crankcase to breathe while filtering out harmful oil, fuel, and water vapors
- Durable 3mm-thick steel bracket mounts catch can under truck for easy servicing in minutes
- Includes CNC-machined billet aluminum oil fill neck to replace the stock air-oil-separator
- Included Mishimoto oil fill cap replaces failure-prone stock cap
- Prevents blow-by from contaminating engine oil
- Includes durable, CNC-machined aluminum hose barb fittings
- 5.3 fl. oz. capacity for extended service intervals
- Powder-coated bracket for maximum durability in all conditions
- Includes stainless steel mounting hardware
- Filter and can are fully serviceable
- Patent pending
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty