New from Mishimoto – the 1999-2003 7.3L Powerstroke Aluminum Degas Tank. This tank features a fully welded design with intergrated sight glass that won’t crack or leak. See more details below.
It’s been over a decade since the last 1999–2003 7.3L Powerstroke rolled off the assembly line. A lot can happen to a vehicle in that much time. And, if you’re like many 7.3L Powerstroke owners, you’ve been through more than one degas tank. Over time, the stock plastic tank becomes brittle and cloudy, making it prone to leaks and impossible to see the coolant level. Luckily, Mishimoto has a solution that will look and function in 15 years just as well as it does today.
Replace your ugly and brittle plastic stock tank with Mishimoto’s all-aluminum 1999–2003 7.3L Powerstroke degas tank.
The fully-welded design of Mishimoto’s degas tank means that it won’t crack and leak coolant, and the integrated sight glass makes checking the coolant level easy. No more trying to shine a flashlight through a muddy tank.
For even more convenience, the Mishimoto degas tank includes an additional 1/8” NPT port for easy pressure monitoring. Of course, this degas tank is also backed by Mishimoto’s Lifetime Warranty. In the unlikely event you have an issue, Mishimoto has you, and your 1999–2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke, covered.
- Direct fit for 1999–2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke
- Full-aluminum construction with durable, TIG-welds
- 43% increase in coolant capacity over stock degas tank
- Sight glass allows for quick and easy reading of coolant level
- Additional 1/8″ NPT port for easy sensor installation
- Available natural finish makes customization easy through powder-coating, anodizing, or hydro-dipping*
- Fits with stock cap
- Available in natural or micro-wrinkle black powder-coated finish
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty